There are obviously many difficult moments and challenges faced when you are trying to lose weight. But, there many benefits to being on a journey to health and fitness. So, I wanted to list a few of those I have noticed this week. I like to call them non scale victories.
* my biggest jeans are officially too big to wear.
* I can almost cross my legs all of the way
* I was at a party and sat in a smaller chair with arms and fit.
* I had a stressful week and I used mostly exercise to deal with it. I ate on the high end of my calories and lots of carbs but no binging!
* My controlled blood pressure (with two pills) has always been in the high 120’s- low 130’s over high 80’s to 90’s. It now consistently reads 110-119 over 75-80. And my pulse has gone down considerably.
* when we were planning service day at school I would’ve normally been happy with a sedentary inside assignment but I was excited to get assigned to outside mulch duty.
* I taught a fitness class. It went awful and I totally stressed but I tried it. I never ever would’ve done that 6 months ago.
* I eat with dignity.
* I have energy to play with Henry.
Here are our Saturday morning selfies.